Dear valued Business Partners,
We hope this email finds that you are doing well safe despite the COVID-19 circumstances all over the world.
We would like to keep you posted another short update about the current situation in regards to the Coronavirus Outbreak in Thailand.
Updated numbers of Infection Status in Thailand (TUE 28 APR 2020) - Bangkok Local Time (GMT +7) 12:00 hrs.
The Government has recently announced extension on Emergency Decree for one more month ended 31st May, which some restrictions were eased since the new infection rate has decreased for a few weeks
- 22:00 - 04:00 hrs Curfew - Six hour-curfew is still enforced during night time; people are not permitted to do out from their residences - excepting emergency and business with approval letter from authority related.
- 21:00 - 04:00 hrs Public transport service stopped, province-across transports including buses and trains are temporarily suspended until further notice.
- Provincial checkpoints across the country to enforce and indefinite nationwide curfew.
- Starting next week and at the end of May - Some businesses will be allowed to reopen including shopping malls, restaurants, stores, sport centers, necessary businesses, however there will be observations from time to time.
- Until 31st May 2020 at 23:59 hrs Bangkok local time - International flights departing/arriving Thailand have been suspended; not complying Air-medivac, emergency landing, state or military aircraft, technical landing and Cargo aircraft.
- Foreigners are banned from entering Thailand at all entry points - the exceptions being diplomats and work permit-allowed workers - those who are qualified will need to present their fitness to certificates which are issued within 72 hours.
- 14-day quarantine - All passengers travelling to Thailand will be secured at places arranged by governments or if those passengers have body temperature above 37.3 ˚C, they will be transferred to assigned hospitals in the area.
Moreover, there are announcements from airlines operating in Thailand
- Next week - Most of the airlines in Thailand are restarting to operate domestic flights
- June, 1st A few airlines will be returning to International flight service; however, this is to follow the government’s measures.
To comply with Thailand’s Emergency Decree and temporary close of the Airports in Thailand due to the pandemic, Asia Air Ambulance Co., Ltd regret to inform that our medical crews are not allowed to dispatch from Thailand at this time for patient commercial repatriation until further notice, however, this does not comply to air ambulance service.
We are thankful for all medical service providers for their dedication during this challenging situation. We hope you all staying safe and this circumstance will be ending very soon.
Until next updates, we will keep you posted!